> I just greped through the current CVS aircraft and found the following
> results:
>
> 51 Aircraft and the generic-autopilot uses the pi-simple-controller
>
> 49 of these aircraft and the generic-autopilot uses the
>  pi-simple-controller with a Ki of zero aka P-only
>
> the remaining 2 Aircraft use a pi-simple-controller with Ki greater than
>  zero and u_min/u_max set. These two are potential candidates for windup
>  errors. These two aircraft and the respective controllers are
> * b1900d: Vertical speed hold, Descent FPM and IAS hold
> * Citation-Bravo: Altitude Hold Stage 1
> Looking at the A/P configuration files, I assume that having antiwindup
>  code enabled should do no harm but might stabilize these autopilots in
>  case they run into a saturated condition.
>
> Torsten
After some testing, I am confident the modification won't break any existing
aircraft in CVS. So I have just commited the patch.
I sent a private mail to syd adams as the author of the only two aircraft that
use pi-simple-controllers as described above, giving him a heads up.

Thanks for your comments

Torsten