Hi Syd,

That was a hack from the very early days of the project, so if it went
away, it wouldn't bother me.  Fred might have a check box in the window
launcher, and there may be a command line option or property value to hunt
down and remove.

Curt

On Thursday, March 8, 2012, syd adams  wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Ran into a little problem just recently.
> I was informed on IRC that auto-coordination broke autopilot behavior
> and eventually it went out of control.
> I admit I never thought about it before , I've never used it , even
> with a mouse as my only controller .
> I could add a check every time autopilot is engaged to disable it
> while autopilot is active , but my real question is ,
> can it be removed from the code ? It consists of three lines in
> flightgear/src/Aircraft/controls.cxx , but it seems
> that this should be handled by the autopilot system.
> Any thoughts ?
> Cheers

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/