On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM, James Turner wrote:
> Could you make the density controllable? If the hit is really 'almost zero',
> I think about double the density in your screenshot would look even better.

Yes, the density is controllable in the same way as the random vegetation
density (i.e. requires a scenery reload to take effect).

However, one of the issues I'm hitting right now is that I have to
avoid overlapping
buildings by binning buildings that are too close to other buildings.
As density
increases you get more overlapping, and spend more time binning
points, so scenery

One of the things I'm looking at before checking this in is making that process
more efficient, as well as dealing with non-random objects.

-Stuart