> It also seems that some model are not lighted anymore :
> http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgfs-haze-1.3.gif

The only place models get the effect is if they go via
Effects/model-default.eff if they're using their own effect file they are not
in the scheme.

In addition, neither the random buildings nor the random vegetation in the
screenshot are currently implemented in the scheme - that makes it a bit hard
to see if there's something going wrong in the screenshot, random buildings and
static buildings should have different lighting to dome degree. Do they respond
to fog (ground haze slider in Advanced Weather)? Also, what if you simply use
Effects/model-default.eff as currently on master (shouldn't really be much of a
difference)?

I have observed once that models came out very dark, that was fixed by
switching the shader on and off, apparently some glitch which I could never
reproduce.

Spending 3 minutes with Effects/model-default.eff in the merge request branch
doesn't reveal anything odd.

So, I'm a bit at a loss.

* Thorsten