> > That problem goes away if landmass shader is disabled. The strange
> > thing is that when set to some value, the problem appears but as soon as
> > you click on the landmass slider, without changing the value, the
> > problem goes away too.
>
> Is this anything I could have caused? Because I have no idea where to
> look for a potential  fix.

I have no idea too. It looks like an uninitialized value that get one
when we click on the slider. Do you reproduce the problem I see ?

What I did was :

1. open the shader custom configuration and put the landmass slider
to the right.

2. stop FG with the quit menu to record my settings,

3. restart at KSFO and see the maintenance and terminal buildings
with weird lighting.

4. open the shader dialog and click on the landmass slider thumb: the
lighting comes back.

That doesn't happen if the slider in in the left position.

Regards,
-Fred