I've just pushed the current state of the autumn color model where the amount
of coloring is encoded in the texture alpha channel. I've tried to be very
conservative and pushed alternative textures (marked with *-autumn.png) where
this is done - I could not see any negative effects in the default rendering
scheme (no terrain holes or so), but this way it's easy to roll back in case of
unexpected problems - only the regional texture scheme references the
alternative textures, neither dds or default do. Please let me know if there is
trouble.

If anyone wants to try the scheme, use high quality level with the Atmospheric
Light Scattering scheme and the regional texturing scheme, then change season
in the environment settings.

I have tested mainly in central Europe, so it's rather likely that there will
be texture sheets without alpha channel set, which will stick out if you test
elsewhere.

I regard the current state as proof of concept. If there is a graphic artist
available who wants to optimize the texture alpha channel settings for best
effect, please get in touch - I am not very good with gimp, and I've just
coarsely painted on the textures to get a feeling for the effect.

Trees are not color-changed, so if you want autumn trees, you have to edit
Materials/regions/materials.xml manually and change to the autumn or winter
tree variants. It looks nice though...

Otherwise enjoy!

* Thorsten