-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hofman
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:25 AM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Autumn colors

On 02/13/2013 09:17 AM, Renk Thorsten wrote:
>>> OK, now I understand. Here's a screenshot:
>>>
>>> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57645542/fgfs-screen-099.png
>>>
>>> It's not good for UK - but I guess we can fix that eventually.
>

> Do you have any reference material how autumn/winter colors in the UK
> should look like?

I think this is a reasonable representation (and happens to be my local
  airport (and former airbase) Twente Airport:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69693_121284614717550_631215147_n.jpg

Erik

--

Eric

The Netherlands does not look like that from the air (according to the
English newspapers)

See
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/24/article-0-0BC2A68F00000578-251_964x565.jpg

;)