Well.. I'm in time then.. I've only shortly managed to get FG completely
setup again..

I assume that FG CVS counts as version 1.0?
Oh and does --enable-auto-coordination count as a mod or auto assist?

I think I may just watch this time around.. I'm no good with "aircraft
lingo" so I may not have a clue whats going on.. ;-)

Dunno if we should share our call-signs here? I usually log in as
"redarrow" although I think to other users it gets truncated to
"redarro"..

See you all online..
-Daniel Pekelharing