Curt,

Thanks for a fun morning...  If I coulda actually taxied a beaver I may
have played, too.  Next time lets use the storch and try for roof
landings or something :)

I took a few screenshots here:
http://www.jentronics.com/fgfs/funfly/

Unfortunatley, one of my screenshot utilites was putting an icon into
some of the shots, framerate was on, and there's a little desktop tool
overlaying the window...  But fun memories of the Beaver scramble
anyway.

jentRon