On 04/09/13 12:29, Greg Ercolano wrote:
>       we could perhaps provide a wrapper to get the
>       state of the keyboard LEDs (for operating systems that provide this)
>       e.g. fl_get_indicators() or some such that returns flags.

   Maybe fl_get_keyboard_leds() and fl_set_keyboard_leds() would be better.

   There might be some resistance to adding this though, since FLTK
   is primarily a GUI toolkit trying to "stay light" on its API,
   its intention to abstract GUI related features, and not abstract
   all features of the window manager.

   Guess I'd be curious what other devs have to say.