Eryk Salvaggio wrote:

But as I said, hearing out the obscene phone calls can be a muse;

But a whim or a desire to hear out obscene phone calls is different than a
responsibility to hear them out, which was my example.

And forgive me as well, but being female in this culture (and perhaps in most) is to
experience one's sexuality as something that a lotta guys think is owed to them. Big
hatreds are heaped on women who have these Schmuckkastchen that they don't feel like
sharing with this particular lonely antisocial violent asshole, who then climbs in
your window (fortunately a group of large friends was nearby ) and this is far from
being the only such scenario. I've always been determined not to curtail my freedom
because of this freefloating resentment that is all too often felt by people who
outweigh me by a hundred pounds or so and tend to be a foot taller than me and are
occasionally armed, and so far I have suffered no lasting harm as a result, due to
luck, mostly, but it does make me techy when they repeatedly call me on the phone. So
I feel I have no _responsibility_  to hear them out.

Eryk, you will never encounter anyone who feels they have a _right_ to your asshole.
But try to imagine it.

AK