Not current ones. She did a show at St. Norbert in Winnepeg, Manitoba, a year or
so ago. There were images on the web then. She did a thing called Monstrance
(which translates as a reliquary that you can see into, one with a window) where
she put tiny photos of herself into rabbit carcasses that she then placed in a
grove of trees. The decay process eventually exposed the photos. This was coupled
with a bunch of stuffed bunnies that contained little rabbit relics. It seemed
like an interesting intersection of imagery, the daily, real time, etc

Why are you shuddering at being called someone who takes photographs?

AK