Meryl, I am a young man trying to make a living as a writer. Please send me the
mailing address of your publishing house. If all you publish is really crap, I might
stand a chance.
~David Streever
--- "meryl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>I work for a large publishing house (as a production editor).  We publish
>crap.  My, oh my, could I send you passages and pages from raw manuscript or
>1st pass pages that would bring tears to your eyes.  And possibly other body
>parts as well.
>
>We publish a series of mystery novels in which the protagonist is a cat.
>Mangled cliches are our stock in trade.

>>  i dream of books made of nothing but misquotes, maplapropsism,
>> mangled cliches, errata,the most seemingly b alnd juxtaposd with the
>> horrific--in short, a kind of National Enquirer piece of "illiterature"!

==
"When the last human has died, trees shall cover the earth."
"Man is the dream of the dolphin."

Get premier, free, fast, 6Mb web-based email at ---> http://www.nabou.com