Interesting, I viewed a televised special on the recent Rauchenberg exhibit and
commmitted to memory the fact that they taped him making monoprints on wet
watercolor paper from an inkjet print.  It's in the P.K. memory but I have yet
to try it.

I've done the acetone method, but I have developed an aversion to chemicals,
so, if I use chemicals for any type of process, I use them outdoors.

Re the timepiece work - Dave, I was disappointed that the texture of your
pieces was lost in the scan process, but I like the different dimension it
brings through the loss of dimension, if that makes any sense.  This
digital/internet business has no end of visual fascination.  Btw, I will send
them back to you, honest.

Best,
PK