Sorry we got into a big discussion about the web.  I really want to discuss
POLs for rules, css being one of them.  And in particular, once we have a
good POL, how to test it, and author with it--how to create a great POL
program?

> But what about probablistic rules?  Can we design an ultimate website w/o
a designer?  Can we use statistics to create a great solitaire player--i
have a pretty good stochastic solitaire player for one version of
solitaire...how about others?  How does one create a great set of rules?
One can create great rule POLs, but where are the authors?  Something like
cameron browne's thesis seems great for grid games.  He is quite prolific.
Can we apply the same logic to card games? Web sites?  We have "The Nature
of Order" by c. Alexander.  Are there nile designers or fuzz
testers/genetic algorithms for nile?
> Is fuzz testing a by product of nile design...should it be?
>
> If you want to check out the state of the art for dungeons and dragons
POLs check out fantasy grounds...xml hell.  We can do better.