Hi Nancy,

> I decided to move to FOP 0.95 (previously used FOP 0.94). When compiling a
> large PDF doc (more than 200 pages) the following error occurs:
>
> FOP Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Is the content of your PDF wrapped in one single fo:page-sequence (in FO)?
Because this was a problem for me when exporting 1700+ pages. If this
is the case
try to split it into more page-sequences.

As mentioned by other repliers, you should first try to increase the
memory for the VM (-Xmx value). I am using about 1024m.

--
Cheers,
Tobias

________
K15t Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt), http://www.k15t.com
Rosenbergstr. 58, 70176 Stuttgart, GERMANY
Registration: Stuttgart HRB 729752, VAT ID: DE264753756
Geschäftsführer (CEO): Klaus-Dieter Krüger