Hi Vincent,

You are right, I was totally confused. I use an unstable version of Debian,
so I thought apt-get install will pick up FOP 0.95 from the unstable (trunk)
version of FOP. Now I understand that trunk is for source files only. I do
use FOP 0.95. All this long discussion aims at:

1) Getting rid of the font warnings in a proper way :-)
2) Ability to compile a PDF that shows Zapfdingbats symbols, and not #
instead.

Thank you (and others) for your help and patience!

Best regards,
Nancy