In our organisation we've been having issues rendering images with FOP 1.0 as
well. We use to load images via http and it turned out that the preloader that
detects the image type fails with redirects. So if you load images via http you
might try to check the response headers for redirects.

Am 26.06.2012 um 14:15 schrieb Musale, Meenakshi - GEXPRO:

> Hi,
>
> I am facing random issues with image rendering while PDF generation with FOP
> 1.0 version.
>
> Some images are coming properly but some of them are not. Images are present
> in location but still it gives exception :"Image not found"
>
> Please let me know where I can subscribe to solve my issue. Any help will be
> appreciated.
>

> Regards,
> Meenakshi Musale
> Web Operations
> IGate Americas Inc
> Gexpro, 1000 Bridgeport Avenue.
> Shelton, CT 06484, USA.
> Tel: (203) 925 - 2480
> Email: meenakshi.mus...@gexpro.com

sprd.net AG
Gießerstraße 27
04229 Leipzig
Germany

Vorstand/Executive Board: Philip Rooke (Vorsitzender/CEO), Matthias Spieß,
Tobias Schaugg
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Lukasz Gadowski
Handelsregister/Trade Register: Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 22478
Umsatzsteuer-IdentNummer/VAT-ID: DE 8138 7149 4