What does java -version give you. Ubuntu may have installed openjdk

On 07/09/2012 09:27 AM, Musale, Meenakshi - Rexel Holdings USA wrote:
Hi Rob,

I was facing image rendering issue with Java 1.5. then I Installed jdk1.6.0_18
on my local machine, After that PDF catalog generated successfully.

But when I run same catalog on Unix server(Linux) where we have installed
jdk1.6.0_18, but it gives exception as

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't load standard profile: GRAY.pf".and
not generating PDF.

I tried to search on java forums for this error message. The possible reason
can be

1. Incomplete installation of Java. But I tried 2,3 times fresh installation on
server but still gives same error.
2. Missing  GRAY.pf in JRE lib folder, but this profile file is present in jre
lib/cmm directory.

Can you please help to identify the root cause.

Regards,
Meenakshi