-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jones,
Charles R. (Chuck)
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:26 PM
To: 'Foxboro DCS Mail List'
Subject: PLC Question

We have the 51A series of APs and WPs running 6.1.1 I/A software.  We have
installed several AB30 Gateways that use KF2 modules for the AB interface to
PLC5s.  Now, we are considering to install a ControLogix PLC.  Does anyone
have experience with this type of set up?
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

To be removed from this list, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]