Re: Loading

The load is proportional to the number of changes and the update rates.

What is your setting for fastest_rsr in /opt/fox/ais/bin/foxapi.cfg? This
controls how often updates are sent from the CP to the historian.

How do you change deltas now compare with the ones then?

Re: You must have at least one Windows NT workstation or server on the
network to configure it.  It cannot be configured from Solaris except with
the command line interface, which is great for bulk edits but cumbersome for
small changes.  This could be a problem for sites not running Windows NT.

The Solaris Configurator is available and has been for a few months.

Re: no tools are provided for extracting real-time data into tabular or text
format with AIM*Historian by itself

The I/A Series Report Writer is available.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043