From: Bertollini, Paride [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 5:54 AM
To: Foxboro DCS Mail List (E-mail)
Subject: Legacy Historian Upgrade

Hi,
Is anyone of you already experienced with an upgrade of a Legacy historian?
Customer needs to make larger  his historian, from 500 to 1000 points
without loosing his preexisting configuration.
Do the saveh50 and loadh50 utilities allow this?

Step by step:
-saveh50
-recommit with new historian size(same name)
-loadh50
is this possible or is it enough?I've looked on Helpful hints, CARS, but
i've not found documents about this.
Thank you in advance.

Paride Bertollini
Invensys Foxboro Italia
Customer Service Dept.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To be removed from this list, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]