Re: fastest_rsr

I believe that parameter of the same name is in the AIM*API file. By
default, it forces all updates to 0.5 second scans regardless of the
recording rate set in the historian. I suspect that this is most of your
load.

Re: Obtaining the Solaris Configurator

You should contact your acct rep. I don't know what is required to get it,
but I do know that it is shipping and useful.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043