Op 18-06-17 om 09:34 schreef Michael Van Canneyt:

Below a really long list. They are patches that happened after tag of 3.0.2, so they suppose that all earlier patches to fcl-pdf, fcl-js, pas2js, fcl-passrc
have been merged already (which, I think, should be the case).
Everything related to fcl-js:

Which reminds me...

We use fcl-passrc to use pascalscript to validate form-input on websites. We evaluate the scripts on the server-side, but also direct on the client. With a very simple pascalscript to js converter.

But it doesn't work with trunk anymore, at least, it doesn't parse the statement 'false;', together with 'true;' anymore. Which is used a lot in our system. (For example for the 'required'-statements.)

Is this intentional?

Regards,

Joost.