I can't find enough time in the day to read even one single email list (fpc-pascal), let alone two, or more..

How in the world do people (you) keep up with reading email lists and not waste the entire day?

It seems some of you have super human powers that I don't have, to be able to both program, and email, and read email, and cook/work.

I can barely keep up with one email list, and fpc is not even that popular of a list compared to others...

Maybe I'm a retard and my brain is slow, but how the f**k do you keep up with all these emails and have any time for programming, cooking, working, hiking, possibly a relationship with opposite sex?

There is just no time.

I'm positive that some of you are just clever A.I. bots posing as humans.. that's where your super powers come from. You're not actually humans..

Reason for posting this to fpc-other: obvious.