On 2016-05-10 09:40, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> > No idea. As far as I understand pretty much nothing has been done to the
>> > RTL regarding text encodings, so I wouldn't expect too much.
> Why do you say that ?
>
> What would you expect to be done ?

By that I meant a lot in the RTL is still missing regarding support for
various string types, overloaded methods, Delphi compatibility etc.

Just try and compile the tiOPF’s “tiopf3” branch with FPC 3.x and see
the amount of compiler errors. Saying that, I am working my way through
those errors and implementing the missing bits in the RTL.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/