On 2017-05-22 21:53, Marcos Douglas B. Santos wrote:
Hi,

If you have some apps or components which was written in Object Pascal
and you would like to use them in Web applications (client-side,
previously installed) what is the best option to choose nowadays?

My users use Windows so, I thought in ActiveX. It works, but I think
Chrome do not use anymore, right?

Is there a way to call an Exe (previously installed, no problem with
that) to interact with an Exe, working in IE and Chrome?

Exe is a security hazard that could barf up a person's hard drive instantly or create viruses..

ActiveX is indeed the closest thing to it, as it is like a program that is run from the browser, but in some kind of sandbox that does not allow it to do too much damage, although someone probably found a security issue with it and wrote a virus maybe years ago..