Hi Steve,
Thanks and thanks for asking.

It was a great fun doing that job. I did three different layout versions
for different book sizes. Actually, it was the New Testament plus the
Psalms and the Proverbs, but it is the same amount of structured work.
However, I don't think there will be more upgrades for this since the Bible
is now available online and in audio as well, and this is what the young
people and the old ones who are losing eyesight want.

I have only been doing one or two small jobs a year now, and just now I am
doing a book of short stories (2-3 pages each, 80+ pages in all) which is
the product of a course some people are taking in Story writing techniques.
Just sent a first draft layout copy from the preliminary copy I was sent
today. Still waiting for the final copy. I am obliged to Lynne A. Price for
her suggestion regarding the TOC as I had to (well, actually, I wanted
to—not sure the buyer needs it!) merge three paragraph references into one
TOC Item. So, Lynne, if you are reading this, THANKS!

Brgds,
Bodvar

lau., 27. mar. 2021 kl. 19:21 skrifaði Steve Rickaby <