From: Framers
<framers-bounces+tammyvb=spectrumwritingllc....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of Lynne A. Price
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 10:49 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Help with setting up a paragraph tag in the TOC

Tammy,

    If I understand the issue, you are trying to make a single TOC entry that
has the autonumber of the SectionNumber paragraph followed by the text of the
SectionTitle paragraph. The format of one TOC entry cannot include information
from multiple paragraphs (or elements in a structured document). However, you
can create two entries that appear on one line by making the first one a run-in
head. In your case, you can enter SectionNumber in the TOC, using <$paranum>
and formatting that paragraph as a run-in head. Also enter SectionTitle in the
TOC using <$paratext>. As long as all sections are consistent in the use of
both paragraphs at the beginning, the result should be what you want.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.