Hi,

On 7/16/11, Travis Siegel <tsie...@softcon.com> wrote:

> The provox screen reader for dos which I would like to have added to
> the freedos ftp site is currently located at:
> http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/provox/provox7.zip

Looks good so far.

> So, If there are any other folks on list who use screen readers under
> dos, feel free to grab this one and give it a try.

IIRC, there were two or three around here. The only name that comes to
mind is Jude DeShell (sp?). But I'd have to dig up his e-mail (if you
really really wanted). I assume he can find out by himself.

> Included with this zip file is the a86 assembler used to compile the
> code, which obviously would need to be removed for the freedos
> distribution copy, since it's a completely separate application.

Just for the record, A86 is shareware, so in theory it's fine
including it (though obviously NASM would be better). Of course, I
find it funny that you use an ancient copy (3.22 from 1990!) when even
latest 4.05 has been stable for 10 years!!   ;-)    I assume there's
no hard dependency on that particular version. Oh well, it doesn't
matter right now, I just find it funny.   ;-)