Hi people,

it might be sort of obvious but...

>> US is much more usable for us.
>>
>> But then, when I type
>> keyb us
>>
>> the 2 output lines, seems to suggest that it worked.
>>
>> But I still have AZERTY (french) keyboard layout...

You possibly loaded 2 instances of keyb - the easiest
way to get US keyboard would be to UNLOAD all instances.

For example comment out the autoexec line which loads
it and then reboot. I hope the installer also avoids

Regards, Eric

PS: The installer should not blindly assume that users
have some keyboard related to their language, but ask.