On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 08:37 -0500, Michael B. Brutman wrote:
> I have made a large round of improvements to the FTP server in mTCP and
> I am looking for a little testing help with it.  If you have a few spare
> moments over the next day or two just try to connect to it and browse
> the file structure.  Using a few different clients will help me shake
> out any new bugs.  Upload some relevant files if you are adventurous.

Uploads to incoming doesn't quite work for me. Here's the transcript of
my session:

$ ftp -n -p 96.42.66.188 2021
Connected to 96.42.66.188 (96.42.66.188).
220 mTCP FTP Server
ftp> user anonymous
331 Anonymous ok, send your email addr as the password
Password:
230-Welcome to Mike's PCjr running the mTCP FTP server!  This machine
230-was released by IBM in 1983 and features a 4.77Mhz Nec V20 CPU (an
230-upgrade from the standard 8088), an XT-IDE modified for the PCjr, a
230-Western Digital 8003 Ethernet card, and a 20GB Maxtor hard drive.
230-It is running DOS 3.3 so most of the hard drive is not being used.
230-Please poke around, test things out, report any problems you might
230-have, and enjoy!  Incoming files may be deposited at /incoming, and
230-you can create subdirectories there if needed.      -Mike
230 User logged in
ftp> put alex_was_here
227 Entering Passive Mode (96,42,66,188,11,76)
550 You need to be in the /INCOMING directory to upload
ftp> cd incoming
250 CWD command successful
ftp> put alex_was_here
227 Entering Passive Mode (96,42,66,188,8,221)
550 Bad path
ftp> dir
425 Transfer already in progress
Passive mode refused.