I think the software NAZI's rarely bother with dos, not worth the effort
anymore.
I think if you own copies of the original cd's it gives you some right to
make
copies of contained software - reasonable use rule I think. I own a lot
of copies
of 95,98 & me and zillions of copies have been destroyed over the years
so there lots
of unused licenes out there..

DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/551abe725e4013e72127est01duc