From: "Gus Koehler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:43:31
To:"'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group'" <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Robert Rosen

 A Living System Must Have Noncomputable Models
A. H. Louie

Abstract: Chu and Ho's recent paper in Artificial Life is riddled with
errors. In particular, they
use a wrong definition of Robert Rosen's mechanism. This renders their
"critical assessment" of
Rosen's central proof null and void.
http://www.panmere.com/rosen/Louie_noncomp_pre_rev.pdf

Gus Koehler, Ph.D.
President and Principal
Time Structures, Inc.
1545 University Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95825
916-564-8683, Fax: 916-564-7895
Cell: 916-716-1740
www.timestructures.com
Save A Tree - please don't print this unless you really need to.