This reminds me of a comment in the "Physics vs.
Chemistry"<http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/timc/timc_20111219-1700a.mp3>episode
of the BBC's "Infinite Monkey Cage":

"Chemistry is better than physics, because if something doesn't work you
can't pretend that it does by sticking the word 'dark' in front of it."

—R