A big problem with teaching internet literacy is that it would amount to
teaching moving target: change is so hard to teach, since it keeps changing :-)

On a tangential note, I'm trying to come out of retirement (sabbatical :-)
after about five years, and whoa, it's incredible how much has changed, even
though I've tried to stay more or less current the whole time. Forget
SourceForge, it's all on GitHub now! Does anyone even consider the possibility
that a user might have JavaScript disabled in their browser? You wouldn't get
very far these days. What's this cloud thing again? Makes me want to give up
and go back to watching X-Files reruns :-)

;; Gary