Eric writes:

“Bears on how many things make up the machinery of nihilism, extending well
beyond relations I recognized as part of an integration, though mentioning many
things I rail against in daily life.”

The willingness of physicists to use uninterpreted models, e.g., quantum
mechanics, seems like nihilism to me.  I don’t mean that in a judgmental way,
nor do I mean it in an admiring way.  On the other hand, there are many people,
I reckon most people, that provide their beliefs as both explanations and
justifications.   Bombs follow soon after.

Marcus
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam