Well, *if* one is constrained to inhabiting attractors to begin with, then a mechanism for hopping
between attractors is a "good thing". But I'd argue that this is a mere band-aide,
treating the symptom rather than the cause. The real disorder is the tendency to inhabit attractors
... or perhaps the intensity with which one gets trapped in such ruts. There seems to be a tyranny
of specialization ... "siloization". If I have any hope for LLMs, it's to remove the
burden of depth and free us up for more breadth ... or at least those of us wealthy enough to use
LLMs. Let them eat cake.