I wore the cheapest fitness tracker I could find on Amazon, an Amazfit, for
a while.  It believed it could distinguish all the phases of my sleep and
give me a colorful chart of my night every morning.  The charts appeared
reasonable but there was never anything I could do about it, the tracker's
only consistent advice was to try to go to bed at a regular and reasonable
time.  I got tired of wearing and caring for the band so it's in a drawer
now somewhere.

My greatest disappointment with the band, however, turned out to be a
mistake.  I though the pulse readings it was giving me didn't make any
sense, because they bounced around all over the place.  But the actual
problem was my atrial fibrillation.  My pulse rate was bouncing around all
over the place.  Finally got that fixed last fall.

-- rec --