-------- Original message --------From: Frank Wimberly <wimber...@gmail.com>
Date: 3/20/24  1:46 PM  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity
Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Sleep trackers I am so
sorry, Jochen.---Frank C. Wimberly140 Calle Ojo Feliz, Santa Fe, NM 87505505
670-9918Santa Fe, NMOn Wed, Mar 20, 2024, 12:59 AM Jochen Fromm
<j...@cas-group.net> wrote:I believe you can track your sleep using an iPhone
and an Apple watch (but I have neither so I can't tell if it works
well)https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211685Personally I don't sleep well
since Sunday when our horse died after a 3h colic operation in the clinic.
Non-human animals like cats, dogs or horses do not cry tears to express
emotion, but they express emotions in other ways and it was still a terrible
experience to see her suffer without being to help.-J.-------- Original message
--------From: Nicholas Thompson <thompnicks...@gmail.com> Date: 3/20/24  4:13
AM  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
<friam@redfish.com> Subject: [FRIAM] Sleep trackers Everybody I know sleeps
badly.  Has any of you had any lu from heartrate?  ck with a sleeptracker.  Did
it teach you anything you did not already know?    I borrowed a fit bit from my
daughter and it tells me my sleep efficiency is lousy, and I don't bet much rem
or deep sleep.  Does it know what it is talking about.   Can you get all of
that.Any experience to share out there?  Nick
Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe   /   Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives:  5/2017 thru present https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
  1/2003 thru 6/2021  http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam