Le jeudi 26 novembre 2009 à 17:49 +0100, Michael Hallgren a écrit :
> Le jeudi 26 novembre 2009 à 17:14 +0100, Radu-Adrian Feurdean a écrit :
> > On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:04:56 +0100, "Michael Hallgren"
> > <m.hallg...@free.fr> said:
> >
> > > D'accord. Mais pourquoi passer par << mauvais >> pour se trouver au <<
> >
> > Parce-que << mauvais >> est vendu par les politiques comme << bien >> et
> > legifere en consequence.
> > Et que le << bien >> signifie en effet "foutre la paix aux gens", ce que
> > les politiques francais sont biologiquement incapables de faire.
> >
> > Bref, parce-que le << mauvais >> va arriver de toute facon.
>
> Pas trop positif tout ça... :(
>
> mh

<quote a uk peer>
The success of the Internet is founded on one core engineering
principle, that the underlying network machinery is able to transmit
packets of data without having to understand the contents of those
packets. This flexibility is what distinguishes the Internet from other
communications systems. The spectacular growth and innovative services
we have seen online, and the future innovation that is to come, rest
wholly on this principle. However this fundamental principle is placed
in jeopardy by Clause 11 (Obligations to limit Internet access), which
would enable the Secretary of State to require that network operators
invent and deploy new machinery to inspect all Internet communications,
determine which elements do or might infringe copyright, and take
selective action against those communications. This would be disastrous
to our sector, and disastrous to businesses and individuals that rely on
a broad range of Internet communications services.
</quote a uk peer>

mh