Le 08/02/2022 à 20:57, Rod Beck a écrit :
What's the consultation concerning? I hope this is not another 5G is cooking my brains ...

It's a public consultation. It's open to every citizen who has concerns about Corsica. Here's an automated translation taken from the homepage : "In this consultation, all the voices, all the opinions will be important: share them in a constructive and responsible spirit. Their richness will contribute to the definition of a chosen digital future for Corsica rather than a digital future that is imposed on it."

IMHO, there's a good chance we'll get a lot of "5G is cooking our brains, I created  some FaceTube videos and a YouBook page to complain" :-(

That's why we need clever contributions from engineers, scientists, businesses, and more generally, from people who have working brains :-)

If you're American, the United States Constitution is somewhat inspired by the handwritten Corsican Constitution of 1755. That's a good enough reason for you to contribute :-)
https://daily.jstor.org/the-real-first-written-constitution/