This is the ManualPlacement/Move patch I'm currently working on. Right now I've done as mush as possible without knowing how placments are intended to be aborted.

This patch makes placement of windows using any button possible. The button used to place the window is stored, and can be checked for with the new window condition PlacedByButton.

Left to be done is to add a way to cancel placment with the mouse. One thing that has come to my mind is the allow some sort of mouse binding (ala the tearoff button for menus) Or another configure command that controls which buttons are valid for placing, and which that cancel placment. Jsut doing it by button numbers, ignoring any modifiers wouldn't be that hard. But I'm open to suggestions here.

/Viktor