On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 04:43:53PM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> OK, a manual pull worked.  Turns out that the update script is in my
> home directory, which isn't accessible without a kerberos ticket.
> That's fixed up.

TGTs.  Nice!

> It's a trivial matter to have this do a git pull instead, so if the
> fvwm-web repository on github is up to date, then just let me know and
> I'll switch over.

I keep thinking about that; it's certainly an option.  Perhaps we can trial
this to see how it goes.  I note that it's possible to set up webhooks on
repositories on Github.  We could use that mechanism to notify you of changes
which need pulling (and hence, enact some script to do a git-pull), rather
than polling for them.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)