​​

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Jaimos Skriletz <
jaimosskril...@boisestate.edu> wrote:

> Here is what I have created so far
>
> http://fvwmforums.org/fvwm.org/
>
> The sources are available on github
>
> https://github.com/somiaj/fvwmorg.github.io

​Update: ​The site is mostly complete and can probably be used as is. Just
seeing if there is anything that should be added or removed from the site
(you can check out the copy on fvwmforums.org for the current site).

I am working on a 'Config' section for the site to include examples of
decors, icons, sounds and vector buttons (many adapted from fvwm-themes).
But this is gonna take a while as I play with the different decors.

I also think adding some feature to the buttons on the page would be nice,
but not sure what sort of silly feature (maybe some js/css magic) would be
good to add to the site.

Anyways, those are some ideas but as of now the above links give a
recreation of fvwm.org using a static site (with some redesigning). Any
input is appreciated.

jaimos​