On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 02:27:25PM +1300, f...@stefan-klinger.de wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 01:14:38AM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> > So set a reasonable delay for you binding:
> >
> > Schedule 700 Close
>
> Sorry, that won't help in general. Maybe you want to read my initial mail?

It will if you use a function.  I did read your initial email and you did
not give me any reason for me to help you.  Your question is asking for a
solution to a problem you've not yet stated; confer an XY problem.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)