Thank you, I have got acquainted with the basic features phalcon and even
tried to simplify the creation of applications with phalcon:
https://github.com/dphn/SkeletonApplication

I managed to overcome some difficulties, especially regarding the
configuration and multimodular. Because that in phalcon called
"multimodular" - really just a few directories on the disk with different
names. You can not even do the normal "forward" to another module.
But some things I could not fix, such as a lack of HMVC. I have seen of the
standard examples, but it HMC, without V. I think some things should be
categorically @depricated. Eg "defaultModule". In addition, the routing
works very strange. I would not use phalcon in a real project - he is still
very raw. Perhaps in the future...