En réponse à Matthew Byng-Maddick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I was actually wondering about whether people should post affiliations to
> pm groups too? I'm part of cam.pm, as is Stephen. BooK is obviously part
> of paris.pm, and Piers, a part of the infamous Buffy Worshippers...

Er, why "obviously"? It isn't advertised in my .sig or in a mail header...

> (I don't know about others). Then it becomes a real team game. :-)

Yeah, I like the idea of various Perl Mongers groups competing in a team
game. And there's the tricky part of helping your team without giving
away your solution (if you want to score as an individual player too).

--
 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK

 When you run from your problem, you make it that much harder for good
 fortune to catch you, as well.     (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #14 (Epic))