--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

An entity claiming to be Stephen Turner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
: About this golf marking module -- shouldn't we be trying to find the
: shortest such module?
:=20

Are we planning on maintaining it?  If so, I would offer an emphatic, "no".

Mark

--=20
[]                       |    Computers in the future may weigh
[] Mark 'Doc' Rogaski    |    no more than 1.5 tons.
[] [EMAIL PROTECTED]     |             --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the
[]                       |       relentless march of science, 1949

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA--