Remember, they would have to be rewritten from scratch inorder for that to happen.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: michael barnes
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:31 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Possible Offer To Consider

Well, Thomas.
I think the games are fine the way they are.
However if they could be ported to iOS, and Mac it might be something
worth investing into.
However I have some questions that I would like to ask you off list
concerning the matter of game developement of games.
I think it would also be great to be able to not just use the touch
screen on these games but to be able to move the phone around and to be
more involve then the current versions.